There’s no one better than Danielle of Models Avenue to give excellent modeling tips and advice to those who dream of starting modelling career or walking their stuff on the catwalks of high fashion.
Front Models advice to Modelling Start Ups
Simple Don’ts and a Do
- Do not be a “no-neck monster.” Try to elongate your neck for maximum extension.
- Do not be a limp noodle. Always pose with tension in your body completely from head to toe).
- Do not play it safe and stay in the same modelling pose. Mix it up with innovative poses. Your wildest pose could be the one that’s picked.
- Do not show up to a photo shoot unless you are clean shaven, have a clean face, and clean hair.
- Do not let hating how your hair or makeup is done affect your performance. Model through it.
- Do not stare aimlessly when posing. Create intensity for the camera through your eyes. Smize (smile with your eyes)!
- Do not slouch on the runway; pretend you have a wire through your spine that is pulling you up to the ceiling.
- Do not be forgettable. Make an impression by showing your distinctive personality.
- Do request to have your favorite music playing when you do a shoot! The beat will kick your poses up 10 notches!